Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Engage their clients while adding diverse perspectives that articulate how difference shapes experience and human identity.
- Apply their unique understanding of social justice by addressing institutional and social barriers that limit access, equity, and achievement.
- Conduct themselves in a respectful and professional manner that views failure as an opportunity to learn, as they effectively work on multiple projects.
- Apply reasoning and critical thinking while making connections between information, data, and arguments to synthesize and interprets information, forming valid conclusions.
- Apply unique leadership, management and communication skills to articulate thoughts/ideas effectively using oral, written, nonverbal, and visual communication skills in a variety of formats and contexts.
- Apply professional skills acquired through interactions with other social entrepreneurs during field placements and conferences.
- Apply knowledge from an array of in-class and field experiences to design a unique social entrepreneurship product.