Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Continually and systematically reflect on professional growth to enhance student learning.
- Integrate technology to create meaningful student learning within the context of a global digital society.
- Apply advanced content and pedagogical knowledge to create authentic and deep learning experiences.
- Extend learning science principles to design, implement, and evaluate curriculum based on learning standards.
- Create and foster effective working relationships with students, school colleagues, families, and community members to enhance student learning and well-being.
- Design and establish a safe, inclusive, and respectful learning environment that nurtures the intellectual, social, and personal development of all students.
- Utilize equitable frameworks and inclusive practices to expertly create a variety of instructional and assessment opportunities adapted to diverse learners to encourage all students’ critical thinking, problem solving, and performance skills.