- All minors are 15 credit hours or 5 courses, including business core courses.
- Students must attain a 2.0 grade point average for all courses in the minor.
- Students must attain a minimum grade of C- in each course included in the minor.
- All courses in the minor must be on a graded basis.
- A minimum of 9 credit hours of coursework included in the minor must be taken in residence at UMSL.
- One must complete a baccalaureate degree at UMSL in order for a minor to be conferred.
- A minor may be added for up to two years following completion of the baccalaureate degree
Specific Requirements for the Minor
This minor is available only to students seeking a baccalaureate degree outside the College of Business Administration.
|Select five of the following:||15|
|Fundamentals of Financial Accounting|
|Legal Environment of Business|
|Computers and Information Systems|
|Introduction to Supply Chain Management|
|Management and Organizational Behavior|