- All minors are 15 credit hours or 5 courses, including business core courses.
- Students must attain a 2.0 grade point average for all courses in the minor.
- Students must attain a minimum grade of C- in each course included in the minor.
- All courses in the minor must be on a graded basis.
- A minimum of 9 credit hours of coursework included in the minor must be taken in residence at UMSL.
- One must complete a baccalaureate degree at UMSL in order for a minor to be conferred.
- A minor may be added for up to two years following completion of the baccalaureate degree
Specific Requirements for the Minor
Available to all students.
|SCMA 3370/MKTG 3770||Introduction to Transportation||3|
|SCMA 3371/MKTG 3771||Traffic and Transportation Management||3|
|Select three of the following:||9|
|Introduction to Supply Chain Management|
|Advanced Supply Chain and Operations Management|
|Transportation Security and Risk|
|Internship in Supply Chain and Analytics 1|
|Seminar in Supply Chain Management and Analytics 1|
|Independent Study in Supply Chain and Analytics 1|
|Global Supply Chain Management|
|Advanced Topics in Supply Chain and Analytics 1|
|Internship in Marketing 2|
|Seminar in Marketing 2|
|Independent Study in Marketing 2, 3|
With approval of the Department chair of Supply Chain & Analytics.
With approval of the Department chair of Marketing.
No more than one approved independent study course may count towards the minor.