The undergraduate certificate in Mobile Apps and Computing is a five-course (15 credit hour) program. It is designed to provide training in technologies and framework for mobile apps and computing. A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required for admission.
|CMP SCI 4020||Introduction to Android Apps: Android Fundamentals||3|
|CMP SCI 4220||Introduction to iOS Programming and Apps||3|
|CMP SCI 4222||iOS Apps||3|
|CMP SCI 4792||Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing||3|
|Choose one of the following courses:||3|
|Advanced Web Development with Java|
|Database Management Systems|
|Introduction to Cloud Computing|
A minimum of three courses must be taken from UMSL. Courses may be substituted with the permission of the certificate coordinator. For more information, students can contact the department chair or email email@example.com.
Upon completion of the program, certificate earners will be able to:
- Identify and implement techniques for communicating complex information in the Internet, particularly for mobile and wireless platforms
- Use appropriate programming languages and tools to integrate media and user interaction
- Design and develop applications in mobile and wireless computing, using representative mobile devices and platforms
- Assess and implement security principles in mobile applications
- Evaluate the quality and performance of mobile applications