- All minors are 15 credit hours or 5 courses, including business core courses.
- Students must attain a 2.0 grade point average for all courses in the minor.
- Students must attain a minimum grade of C- in each course included in the minor.
- All courses in the minor must be on a graded basis.
- A minimum of 9 credit hours of coursework included in the minor must be taken in residence at UMSL.
- One must complete a baccalaureate degree at UMSL in order for a minor to be conferred.
- A minor may be added for up to two years following completion of the baccalaureate degree
Specific Requirements for the Minor
Available to all students except those pursuing the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree. Students must complete:
|SCMA 3301||Introduction to Supply Chain Management||3|
|Select any four additional 3000 level and higher Supply Chain Management and Analytics courses.||12|
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Interpret basic concepts in supply chain management such as purchasing, production, operations, logistics, integration and reverse supply chains.
- Describe analytical methods for decision-making in supply chains, such as demand planning, supply chain network design, production planning, inventory control and transportation.
- Describe the role of global supply chains, and principles of effective supply chain management, in the economy to match supply and demand.
- Describe the role of data, analytics and technology in modern supply chains.