Applicants must meet general University of Missouri-St. Louis Graduate School admissions requirements.
All course prerequisites and all course waivers are applicable. Substitute courses may be approved by the appropriate department chairperson and the Director of Graduate Business Programs.
|INFSYS 6806||Managerial Applications of Object-Oriented Technologies||3|
|Choose one of the following sequences:||6|
|Contemporary z/OS COBOL|
and Advanced COBOL and Modern z/OS System Tools
|Web Applications for Business|
and Advanced Web Applications for Business
|Chose one of the following:||3|
|Management of Software Testing|
The required courses may be substituted with other courses with the approval of the Chair of the Information Systems and Technology Department.
Upon completion of the program, certificate earners will be able to:
- Develop business information systems
- Exhibit specialized technical expertise
- Apply software testing methodologies to ensure high quality business applications
- Apply software security standards in business applications
- Communicate effectively with information systems users