- All minors are 15 credit hours or 5 courses, including business core courses.
- Students must attain a 2.0 grade point average for all courses in the minor.
- Students must attain a minimum grade of C- in each course included in the minor.
- All courses in the minor must be on a graded basis.
- A minimum of 9 credit hours of coursework included in the minor must be taken in residence at UMSL.
- One must complete a baccalaureate degree at UMSL in order for a minor to be conferred.
- A minor may be added for up to two years following completion of the baccalaureate degree
Specific Requirements for the Minor
Available to all students except those pursuing the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with an emphasis in International Business. Students must complete any 5 courses in International Business.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Discuss the impact of globalization on international businesses operations;
- Examine the impact of cultural factors and develop the sensitivity and appreciation for cultural differences;
- Relate functional knowledge for a specific area of business with global operation.